Wednesday, October 17, 2007

We're Off To The Magic Kingdom

We are taking the boys to Disneyland in the morning. Halloween at Disneyland is my absolute favorite! I love the decorations and I love the Haunted Mansion transformed into The Nightmare Before Christmas. This year we are doing something really fun! I think Cole is going to be so super surprised! Also this time around we are staying at the Grand Californian, we have wanted to stay there since it opened and it's always booked. I hope Carson does ok, I'm worried about travelling with him, hopefully he will be a good boy and enjoy everything and not be scared.

Photos from past Disney trips, Cole looks so little...

9 comments:

Jan Russell said...

You have the FUNNEST life ever! I hope your family has a great time -can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Kara said...

Ah, I am so jealous. I LOVE DL!!! And I have always wanted to see the haunted mansion all decked out for Halloween. I think you will love staying at the GC. It was so nice just being able to walk right into CA. HAVE FUN!!!

Judy said...

Hey, we're going there, too, but not until Monday. Will you still be there? I forgot about it being decorated for Halloween...now I'm even more excited!

Anonymous said...

Judy-
We're driving home on Monday. I'll wave to you across the I-15, lol. Have fun!

Nicole

Anonymous said...

Have fun!!! I'm so jealous!! I'd love to go around Halloween time! :o) We're going in Feb!! Can't wait for that!

Cammie said...

I hope you have so much fun! We are still having Disney hangovers from our trip last month.

Cole looks so small in those pictures. He's so cute.

HAVE FUN!!!!

Jenson Family said...

Can't wait to see the pics you take on your trip! Have a BLAST! And say hi to Jack and Sally for me!

Lana said...

Goodness, a brand new car and now a trip to Disneyland! Sweet

Helena said...

Woo hoo! Have a good trip!