Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Colinator Strikes Again

When Cole was in his destructive toddler years my brother in law nicknamed him the Colinator (like terminator). Well, the Colinator struck in full force last night and I have to give him a little credit for the creativity of the mess.

This is what I saw when I walked into the family room:


In the time out chair obviously unaffected by it:

Of course I'm sure me taking photos of the mess is sending him a mixed signal that I think it's cute.

9 comments:

Jenson Family said...

I am LOVING his wink! Yeah, mixed signals when you take pictures of it all! But you just have to take pictures of moments like these! Especially when you're a blogger...

Jan Russell said...

Omigosh - laughing at the hammer! That's a boy for you! And he is too cute in the time-out chair -you could never stay mad at a face like that!

Cammie said...

My middle name should be "mixed signals". How do you document the funniness and still be a tough mother? I don't know. But, that mess looks just like the ones that explode all over this house. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one cleaning (coupled with some yelling),Timing Out and Picture Taking!

Cammie said...

One more thing.
Hammer + Wheat Thins = 4 year old FUN

The Frosts said...

Oh, that wink is so so cute and funny. The hammer is certainly creative. And I love the nickname for him. He's so super cute!

Helena said...

Oh, I am just cracking up at the hammer. That looks like such *boy* fun.

andrea said...

OK. He is CUTE. Like super cute. And how ingenious to use a hammer to smash the crackers...no mess on his hands and feet that way.

MarilynH said...

OMGosh--the hammer sitting there is SO FUNNY!!!

Kristi said...

That wink is just so dang cute, especially in combination with the hammer/wheat thins photo!