Saturday, October 27, 2007

Thank You Yellow Mammaw and Red Pappa


I had to hurry and snap this picture of Carson and his money and then take it from him before he ate it.

Cole loved his pirate card. I hope he grows out of this goofy smile phase soon.

Cole chose a Geo Trax train.

Carson is just happy to be here and along for the ride.

The boys were delighted to receive their Halloween cards in the mail. Cole especially loves getting mail, it makes his day. He immediately wanted to head to Wal-mart with his cash to pick out a toy. As I pushed them thru' the store he would tell random strangers that his Yellow Mammaw sent him $5 in the mail and his baby brother only got $1 because he was little. He is such a nut. Anyways, after much deliberation he decided on a train to add to add to his Geo Trax collection. Can you believe that there are still trains we don't have? I thought for sure we had them all, it looks that way when they are dumped out all over his room, lol.

BIG HUGE HUGS & THANK YOUS! We love you guys! Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Jenson Family said...

Sooo... I need some clarification about the name thing - where does "Yellow mammaw and Red Pappa" come from? Is there some funny story behind the names - I mean, I know Cole is great about naming things ("Butt Butt stroller")... Just wondering!! And, did you spend Carson's $1 on a Coke for you??

Ashley said...

cole won't be growing out of that smile for a while. I have 7 and 4 year old that pull their "I know you are going to say smile so I am but I don't want to"

Carin said...

Nicole your boys are so adorable!

Austin still does the same thing when he gets money so I don't suspect Cole will grow out of the wanting to run to the store or the goofy grin thing (Austin does that too and he is 10)

Jan Russell said...

I am wondering about the colorful grandparents too - lol. SO cute that Cole got to pick out a Halloween treat!

And I love your Disney pictures so much! It looks awesome there at Halloween! Would you please point me in the direction of your great elbow length tees? Love them.

Cammie said...

Cha Ching! What great little shoppers. Spend that money.