Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New Wheels


2008 Buick Enclave: Our new car (except ours is silver)!

So yesterday on his way to work, Alan decided to stop off and test drive cars. We have been talking about getting a new car for me for months now and we just never seemed to get it done. So he calls me around 10:00 am yesterday morning and says he's down at the Buick dealership and he is in love with this car and could I come down and drive it. Ummm, yeah! So I wake Carson from his nap and haul the boys down and drive the car. It's amazing! We're sold! And now it's parked in our garage. The only problem I have with it is that I think it's too nice for 2 little messy boys to ride in, there is going to have to be some serious "no food in the car rules" from here on out.

My hubby rocks!!!

9 comments:

Kristi said...

How exciting!

Kristi said...

PS, you are killing me with these ADORABLE backgrounds & banners for your blog- SO CUTE!

Cammie said...

A new car and a new blog header. Damn girl you have it all! I love your new car. I also love that Alan just calls you up and...presto. You are going to have to shrink wrap those boys before you put them in there!

Jan Russell said...

SO NICE!!! I hope you love your new ride, and that the boys don't mess it up - lol - Enjoy!

Holly Child said...

What a cool hubby!!! Jeff's been on the hunt for a new car for me too...but I certainly haven't gotten a phone call to come test drive one yet! Hmmph!! LOL! ;o)

Jenson Family said...

You deserve it!!! It's HOT and I can't wait to go pimp it with you (without kids - oh wait, will that EVER happen?)... Let's go get a coke at Sonic so I can check it out! Alan you ROCK!

April said...

Nice! Congrats Nicole. :)

Judy said...

So nice! That is awesome! I think Alan needs to have a little chat with Jeff! :) I've been waiting for an SUV forever...and I'm still waiting!

The Fusanos said...

Hey! I haven't seen your blog in awhile and I have missed a ton. What cute kids you have! My mom told be that Carson is starting to push things around and getting ready to walk. I'm trying to tell Porter that he can't have his LITTLE cousin pass him up but I don't think he listens to me. Hope you had fun at Disneyland! Miss you guys!