Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Not One Of My Better Ideas

Tuesdays are generally pretty long and boring around here since it's not a school day for Cole. I'm always trying to think of interesting things to do or make to occupy his time. Today I got a wild hair and decided to load the kids in the 2 butt-butt (what Cole named the double stroller) and walk down to the park. Not so bad on the way there since it is all downhill and we had a nice breeze to keep us cool. We played at the park for about an hour or so before heading home. That's when it hit me that we were going to be going uphill the entire way and that the nice breeze had disappeared completely. Oh my gosh, it was miserable for me since I was the pusher of the 2 butt-butt. I kept saying, I think I'm going to die" and Cole would freak out and ask me who would push them home when I was dead. What a nut! LOL! Anyways, we (I) survived and as soon as we got home I packed those kiddos into the car, turned the a/c all the way up and went for a cold drink run.




I took my camera to the park because I realized it has been a long time since I posted any recent pics of the boys. They were pretty uncooperative for the camera today. Oh well, better luck next time.

5 comments:

Jan Russell said...

Cracking up! I'm glad you survived! And I think those pictures are CUTE!

Judy said...

Did you go to that softball park? That happens to me everytime I walk there with the kids...so nice on the way down...not so much on the way home! It's amazing what a work out that double stroller can give you! And I love Cole's name for it!

April said...

lol! I'm glad you survived. :)

Jenson Family said...

LOVE the name "butt-butt" for the double! So true! Um, my kids are uncooperative EVERYTIME I try to take their pictures! ARGH! Did you hit Sonic or 7-11? :)

Cammie said...

Cute pix. It sounds to me like you were sweatin' your butt-butt off trying to get those squirrels home.