Friday, August 17, 2007

Tag I'm It

So, this is my first time being blog tagged (thanks Leslie) and I have put off answering the questions because they would require me to think hard and I prefer to hardly think.

1) What is the best thing you cooked last week?
Well cooking is something I don't do too often these days. I'm sure I made a mean PB&J a couple of times during the week. I did bake brownies with Cole last Tuesday so I guess that would count eh? They were yummy, Cole didn't like them too much and Alan is dieting so I ate my fill and thru' the rest away since I have zero will power lately.

2)If money, time and babysitting were no object where would you go and with who?
I'd really like a getaway with my cute hubby. It seems like life is so hectic all the time I hardly get any time to just visit with him without a kid needing immediate attention or the phone ringing etc. I guess I'd choose somewhere warm and beachy. We've never been to Hawaii so I guess I will pick there (I know it's so cliche).

3)When was the last time you cried?
Wednesday night. I had a total Mommy meltdown. 'Nuff said.

4)What is the most played song on your ipod right now?
Hmmm, maybe 4 in the Morning by Gwen Stefani. My workout playlists are what I listen to the most, they have everything from Start Me Up by the Rolling Stones to Hit Me Baby One More Time by Britney (I'm a trainwreck) Spears. Also liking the Hairspray sountrack.

5)Is there something on T.V. this week that you are more excited about than the So You Think You Can Dance Finale?
Not a huge fan of So You Think You Can Dance or reality TV for that matter. Alan and I are hooked on a new show called Burn Notice on the USA network so I guess I'll say a new episode of that. Oh and High School Musical 2, duh!

Am I supposed to tag someone now? Is that how this game works? Cammie if you are up to answering these questions than I guess, "Tag you're it", Lol! Have fun...

4 comments:

Cammie said...

Oh geez. Thanks for the tag!

Jenson Family said...

Thanks for playing along! Great answers too!

Jan Russell said...

You are so funny Nicole! I totally would have helped you polish off those brownies!

Judy said...

I should have known you'd be watching to see what Troy Bolton was up to! haha I'm glad I wasn't the only one... :)