Thursday, August 16, 2007

My New Love



Where have these been all of my life?
WOW! After Cole has been quoting The Space Bag commercial at me for months I decided I should try them out. Carson's room was in desperate need of some organization. He is now in 6-9 month clothes and his drawers were overflowing with 0-3 and 3-6 month things. So I went to Wal-mart this morning and picked up a few of these nifty things. I am seriously amazed at how well these bags work. Vacuuming out the air from them and watching them shrivel up is probably the most fun you can have with your clothes on, lol. OK, seriously, I have NO life. Anyways, Carson's drawers and closet are now perfection and his clothes are airtight, water-proofed and will keep the bugs out.

Now I want to space bag everything in my house.

DISCLAIMER: That photo is from the website, I do NOT own those ugly, disco-looking sweaters. If I did I would be burning them & not wasting precious time space bagging them, lol.

9 comments:

Jan Russell said...

I was so relieved to read your disclaimer about the sweaters at the end! phew! lol!

Cammie said...

Love the Space Bags! You can't go wrong. I even have one big enough that I put my sister in it and we vacuum sealed her! Good times!

andrea said...

that sweater on the top right isn't yours? darn, I like it. I'm cracking up that you actually bought these and then used them, LOL...maybe I need to try them?

Jenson Family said...

Seriously - I am needing to try these out! I feel like I am getting drowned in those big plastic crate things... Maybe these would work better for stuff! Thanks for the tip! Oh, and especially for including the disclaimer about the disco sweaters - I was a little worried there! Actually, I was really just hoping to borrow them, so I'm really just bummed out now.

Judy said...

I have got to get some of those!!

Unknown said...

i've been wondering about these...thanks for the scoop. i'm a friend of cammie's and stalked my way over here for some fun! :) thanks!

Angie said...

I always wondered how well those bags worked. I'm glad you tried them out for me! and I must second my relief over the disclaimer! lol!

Anonymous said...

I had to seriously laugh at your disclaimer!! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could get paid for your marketing efforts. Thanks to you and Cole I spent $21.00 at Wal-Mart to join in the fun. You are so right! I could space bag all day!