Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight @ Midnight

At the last minute some of my girlfriends and I decided it was absolutely necessary to see the midnight showing of Twilight. So we fandango-ed our tickets and counted down the hours until it was time to go. We needed really big diet cokes to stay awake but it was worth it. The movie was fun, not Oscar worthy but fun. I thought that it stayed pretty true to the book and Edward was fabulous!



Flash forward to Saturday...
I saw Twilight a second time with my Mom, two of my sissies and my two nieces. I have to say it was definitely better the second time around. Or maybe that is because I was sitting next to my Mom who had plenty of comments about Edward, lol.
*Lana, thanks for the post title...

7 comments:

Jan Russell said...

Is this the same group of loyal ladies that went to the book release? You are so fun!

Kristi said...

I'm so glad you liked it. You guys look os lovely for midnight movie watching. I really do need to see it again, I think I'll like it more the second time around.

Dr. Kathy said...

I just realized today that Edward was Cedric Diggory in the 4th Potter. Hey, I thought he was pretty cute them. Has he improved with age and dietary restrictions?!?

Carin said...

I sent my DD off with my sister.

Kristi said...

How fun to go to a midnight movie!!! If I hadn't had to sub the next day or if I had any friends close by to go with, I would have been there too!

I just saw it last night and think a second viewing is definitely necessary! I drank too much diet coke at the beginning and then was miserable the last half of the movie.

Holly Child said...

I've seen it three times now and I think it gets better everytime! :o)

The Frosts said...

So great to have such fun friends! I can't wait to see it again either. I really liked it, despite some weirdness (effects, Carlisle, Jasper). I thought most of the casting was great and thought the tension between Bella and Edward was fab and hot!