Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Carson's First Haircut



I have been putting off cutting Carson's hair for sometime now but Saturday it finally had to happen. The crazy "wings" were starting to really get out of control. My sister had the honor of cutting off his precious curly baby locks while Carson sat in the high chair with some cars and screamed hysterically. I didn't have her cut very much off, just clean up around his ears and get rid of the mullet in back keeping the baby hair on top long. He survived the trauma and looks so handsome with his new haircut!

10 comments:

Carin said...

The trama poor baby LOL!!!

Dave and Gretchen said...

I swear I didn't hurt him!!! He is so cute! (And Morgan says "A Drama King.") Next time we better go to Cool Cuts. :)

Michelle Smith said...

He looks so grown up now!

Jenson Family said...

Poor guy! We need an "after" shot to fully appreciate it!

Kristi said...

Fabulous picture! He looks so pitiful and traumatized. I'm glad he lived... ;)

Kristi said...

We have a picture of Jameson being terrorized with his first haircut as well! Poor little sweetie!

Judy said...

I hadn't thought of it before, but it must be scary to kids to see sharp scissors coming their way!

I want to hear about the new Toy Story ride! And I wish I would have seen the free donut and ice cream for voters before Tuesday!

Jan Russell said...

Thank goodness it was just a quick trim - lol - this shot is a classic!

The Frosts said...

Such a sad picture. I'm sure he looks more grown up than ever! He's such a cute boy - post pics of his new haircut please!

Cammie said...

Oh gosh! He looks like you are cutting off his head, not just his hair. I'm glad he survived!!