Monday, November 3, 2008

The LONGEST Halloween

I think I'm still recuperating from this year's month long Halloween extravaganza. It was the Halloween that seemed to go on and on and on...
*Click to view larger
Some of the fun activities we did:
We went to the Springs Preserve for their Halloween festivities and trick treat event, Mickey's Trick or Treat Party at Disneyland, a party at my parent's ward, a party at my sister's ward, Cole's class party and costume parade and then finally Halloween night!

8 comments:

Kara said...

What a festive Halloween! I am so jealous that you go to go to Mickey's party.

Stephanie Anne said...

What sassy clowns!!! Who are those pretty ladies!!!!

Dave and Gretchen said...

Ok, cute! I want a copy of the mosaic, and the pic of me with Mish and Jesse. :)

Kristi said...

Fun pictures!! My kids thought that you had a picture of David Archuletta, so I had to make it larger so they could see. I love the picture of Cole asleep in his costume!

Jan Russell said...

Such a cute family! I love Cole sleeping, and Carson enjoying his treats! YOur new nephew is adorable!

The Frosts said...

Fabo pictures. That is how our Octobers have been for the past few years but this year was surprisingly calm. I liked it. I am jealous of Disney at Halloween though!

The Frosts said...

PS - I thought that was David Archuleta too!

Cammie said...

The longest and {what looks like} the funnest halloween ever!

Good grief, I'm behind on this blogging thing!!