Wednesday, September 3, 2008

San Diego


San Diego was a blast! It was really great to have a kids-free weekend to just hangout and relax. We got massages (I had 2), checked out Seaport Village, rode bikes along the beach, went for walks, ate a lot of yummy food and got to sleep in! My only complaint was that it was over way too soon!
Thanks Mom and Dad for looking after our 2 little dudes so we could have a much needed break!
***(Can you believe I took 2 cameras with me and only managed to take about 5 photos, lol).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like fun!!! We only get one picture???
Michelle

Kristi said...

What a fun getaway!!

Kristi said...

ahhhhh... sounds just heavenly!

Dave and Gretchen said...

Lucky ducky! Now it's back to the real world. (Welcome back! LOL!) I'm glad you guys had fun.

Holly Child said...

Sounds SO great!!

Cammie said...

Sounds like a great time! I can't believe you only took 5 pictures. You really were on vactaion!!LOL

andrea said...

So jealous. I LOVE San Diego. I bet the weather was fantastic too. Sigh...

Kara said...

Glad you had such a great time. Jealous of your 2 massages!!!