Sunday, September 21, 2008

Soccer Season

We signed the boys up for the Lil' Kickers soccer program at the Indoor Sports Park and they love it. It's an 11 week non-competitive program that teaches them the basics of soccer while having a lot of fun. Cole's class is on Tuesday and he loved it! I don't know why the camera took such dark grainy pictures on the field, but here is Cole (on the left) in action:

Carson's class is on Friday morning and it is the cutest thing ever! It's fun watching all those little one year olds running around kicking soccer balls (the parents do have to be out on the field participating too). Here's little Carson in action:

And a few more random shots of Carson at class.


After class the little guy was wiped out and ready for a nap (so was I, lol).

14 comments:

Michelle Smith said...

They are such cute little soccer players!! I love it. Good job boys!!!

P.S. if you are going to be a soccEr mom you need to know how to spell it right :-))

Helena said...

That is too cute! I didn't know they even had soccer for kids that young.

Michelle Smith said...

OH!! Don't change it, I liked it how it was :)

Carin said...

cute kiddos!

andrea said...

OK Carson playing soccer might be the cutest thing I have ever seen. And he looks like he's good too. How fun!

Cammie said...

They are the cutest little soccer players ever! My goodness, you may have future David Beckhams on your hands. I love the action shot of Cole and Carson stretching.

Kristi said...

Love soccer with little kids. Always a good time. lol!

Jan Russell said...

I can't believe they have a team of players as young as Carson - that is the CUTEST thing, ever! Both your boys are adorable on the soccer field!

Dr. Kathy said...

What a hoot. I watched Shane's and Nicole's little Cohen (age 3) play soccer a few months ago. Nicole said that coaching tiny people's soccer was a little like trying to nail Jello to a tree! Wish we all lived closer!

Dave and Gretchen said...

Oh my gosh, they are so cute. Cole looks like a pro already!! How many times did Carson say mine when he held his ball?

P.S.-I didn't know Mish was our resident spell checker. Loves to her and good luck tomorrow!!

Dave and Gretchen said...

Wait, is that the smell of poopy pants? No, it's the smell of victory!

The Frosts said...

How did you find soccer for Carson?!? I totally love it! He looks so tiny and cute out there on the field. We love soccer around here too!

Kara said...

How fun for your boys! I am dying at little Carson playing soccer. There is nothing cuter! Logan would LOVE that!

Kristi said...

I hate to sound like a broken record but that Cole is just the cutest in his soccer attire! It sounds like a great program.

I deal with grainy pictures at my boys' basketball games, there is just something about the lighting in the gym. Cool action shot!