Sunday, April 6, 2008

Baby Mate Carson

Meet Carson, Cole's First Mate.

McDonald's is featuring pirate toys in their Happy Meals and Cole got a bandanna head scarf which was too small for his noggin but fit Carson's perfectly. Cole agreed that Carson could have it and Baby Mate Carson was born. I wasn't sure if Carson would keep the silly thing on but to my surprise he LOVES it! When I try and take it off he cries. If he sees it lying around he brings it to me and motions for me to put it on him. He loves being a pirate like his big brother.

The other day Cole came and found me and told me that Baby Mate Carson was fired. When I inquired why he told me because he was stinky. Sure enough Baby Mate Carson had to take a time out for a much need diaper change.

He knows he's cute!

Captain Cole and his Baby Mate.

The boys sail the 7 Seas in their trusty red wagon.

11 comments:

Jan Russell said...

Stinky diaper? Make him walk the plank! THey are TOO CUTE!

Kristi said...

How fun that they have each other to keep them entertained. And yes, a stinky diaper is grounds for dismissal. Even pirates have their limits! Darling boys. :)

Holly Child said...

That is so freaking CUTE!!! They are just darling boys and it great that they play together! :o)

J said...

That is SO adorable and hilarious! I love it!

Jenson Family said...

Super cute! I love how Cole said Carson was fired! Your pirates are toooooo cute and funny!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, Those have to be the cutest pictures I have ever seen!!!!!

andrea said...

What is that shirt all about? Holy cow...I LOVE it. They are such cute brothers. I love how Cole is already teaching him the in's and out's of pirating.

Carin said...

What adorable boys! Mine jsut fight! LOL!!

The Frosts said...

Um seriously, your boys are too adorable!! It is so fun that they are playing so well together. Total cuteness!

April said...

Your boys are just the cutest Nicole. :)

Cammie said...

You couldn't ask for a better or more adorable first mate. Carter got one of those head things from McDonalds too. But, he screams and cries when I try to put it on him. He would not make a very willing first mate.