Monday, March 31, 2008

Girl's Day Out

There is NO better therapy than time out with girlfriends! This past Saturday we had a girl's day out to celebrate the coming arrival of our girlfriend Alyson's new little one who will be here very soon (Apr 11th). She really didn't want a baby shower but decided pedicures would be perfect and we all whole heartedly agreed. The six of us lined the chairs at the nail salon and had a lot of fun being pampered. Afterwards we headed to Golden Spoon for some yum-O frozen yogurt and it was free day at the Spoon so it made it that much sweeter. Free yogurt, fancy toes and good laughs with good friends, does it get much better?


L to R: Kristen, Alyson, Leslie, Me, Lana, Judy

Our cute feet!

Kristen and Alyson

Please note the diet coke addicts with our big ol' cups.

Thanks Alyson for the super fun "shower" and thanks Alan for watching the boys so I could have some Mommy R&R time.

10 comments:

DaveAly said...

Thanks for celebrating with me! I figure when this belly is gone and I can finally see my toes again, I will be so delighted to have them looking good.

Cammie said...

What a fun day, there really is nothing better! Love the diet coke cups.

Carin said...

HOw fun for you! Yeah Alan! Glad you had some Nicole time!

andrea said...

I am totally jealous on many accounts...girls day out. check. fresh pedicure. check. free frozen yogurt. check. nicole still looks 16. check. nicole looks like supemodel. check.

Holly Child said...

Sounds PERFECT!!! :o)

Dave and Gretchen said...

Looks like fun! Congrats Alyson! :)

The Frosts said...

I agree, nothing better than a GDO - looks like you have some super fun gal pals!

Jan Russell said...

I have the same running checklist of all the reasons I'm jealous - PLUS - that it's warm enough for flip flops where you live! FUN day!

Kristi said...

Now that sounds like a perfect day to me!!

Love friends with priorities. ;)

April said...

Sounds like a great way to spend a Saturday Nicole! :)