Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Carson aka Trouble Baby


He looks innocent enough, right? But what you can't see is all the mischief this one little boy is capable of. Lately he has been giving me a run for my money. He has turned into a climber and will stop at nothing to get to where it is he thinks he needs to be, which is mainly on top of the kitchen table. The kitchen table is his stage, when he gets up there he dances and does all of his silly little Carson things. Of course I pull him down immediately and then he throws a tantrum the likes of which I have never seen. It's fun (not)! He can make messes faster then anyone I have ever seen. He empties the toy cabinet and the pan cabinet in record time. He dumps the toy bins in Cole's room and laughs while he's doing it. This little guy is lucky he is so dang cute! That's all I have to say, lol.

6 comments:

The Frosts said...

Sounds like my second child a little bit. You must take some video footage of him performing on his "stage." I love it. He is adorable for sure (and I love your pavers - total side note).

Kristi said...

Cutest trouble maker I've ever seen.... And, I love your pavers too. ;)

Cammie said...

He is so cute. I can't believe he can cause you so much trouble. I would love to see him dancing his Carson dance on the table.

Jan Russell said...

He IS definitely dang cute!

Carin said...

Nicole I feel your pain!

Lana said...

It must be 2nd child syndrome or something, cuz I've got one too!