Sunday, September 9, 2007

Ol' King Cole


His Royal Highness Cole


His two royal servants

Saturday Alan went on an all day hike to Zion's with the youth in our ward and I was left to entertain the kiddos. I always look forward to Saturdays when Daddy is home to play with the boys and offer me some free time. I was feeling pretty burned out as it had been a long week with the boys and it was turning into a very long Saturday without Alan around to help out. Luckily I have two cute nieces who adore my boys and came to my rescue. Morgan made Cole this crown and they played King for hours. I don't know how Cole did it but somehow he convinced the girls to be his royal servants and they went along with it, lol.

Thanks girls for giving me a Mommy break and for taking great care of my boys. Love ya!

2 comments:

Jan Russell said...

how funny - he looks like he is up to something in that first shot. Your neices are too cute, and way nice to play along with the merry ole soul.

Cammie said...

How lucky, it looks like you and Cole you have loyal royal servants! Very cute girls, they are so grown up.