Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Turkey Hat


Dear Cole,
I love that at 5 years old you are not embarrassed to wear a silly turkey hat on your head all day long. In fact, you were quite proud of this hat, describing to me in detail why certain areas were colored with certain colors. You were so excited to be able to participate in the Thanksgiving feast at your school this year. Last year you missed it because we were travelling but this year they did it on Tuesday and so we were still in town. I love your enthusiasm for the holidays and the spirit of excitement you add to these special occasions. You are a great kid!
Love, Mommy

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Great coloring, Cole! I take it the new Kindergarten is a winner?!

Carin said...

Great hat Cole! I love it he is so cute.

Michelle Smith said...

I love your cute turkey hat Coley!!!! Indian feathers would be a good Thanksgiving hat too -)

Dave and Gretchen said...

That Cole's a great kid! He has good Thanksgiving hat making genes! :)