Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow Much Fun

The boys had a ball playing in the snow Monday afternoon.

Cole kept telling me over and over it was the best day ever. On the way home from school he made plans to dress in his Pirates of the Caribbean hat and scarf and to make a snow angel and build a snowman. At first Carson was too mad at me for making him wear a hat to go out and enjoy himself but he got over it and discovered how fun the snow was to play in.

Cole in his cold weather POC gear.
An unhappy (but adorable) Carson in his snow hat, which stayed on maybe 5 minutes.
Cole's 1st snow angel!
A brothers shot.
A much happier Carson in his hooded compromise.
After the snow the boys had hot chocolate and brownies.
Well Carson had chocolate milk and brownies.
When Daddy got home it was time to build Mr. Snowman.
And this is my new FAVORITE photo!

9 comments:

KJenx said...

how fun, glad the snow stayed long enough for Alan to make a snowman!

Kristi said...

Love the pictures- snow is pretty exciting around here for my kids, but I can only imagine it is even more magical for yours since it doesn't happen that often.

I love that last picture of Cole too- with all the sparkly snow on him- great shot!

Helena said...

That's a lot of snow! We've got a bit here. Not much.

andrea said...

omigosh...that last picture is amazing. Great snowman too...it's snowing again here. I love it!!! (for a few days. And then I want jacket weather back)

Dave and Gretchen said...

Hey, those boys look so cute in all their snow gear. Carson is the cutest stinker! I can't get over Cole's eyes in that last picture!!

Jenson Family said...

That was really fun!!! Too bad we didn't get any more last night... :(

Kristi said...

You took some darling photos! I can't believe it actually snowed in Vegas. Super fun for Christmas!

ps. your christmas card is decadent. honestly, it just couldn't be cuter. I show it to everyone that comes over. lol!

April said...

Looks like your guys had a blast! Love that last pic of Cole too - awesome shot.

Cammie said...

That is a great photo of Cole, the eyes are amazing!!