Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Carson Got Baby Tagged


Name and meaning: Carson Blake
At Carson's baby shower I was still undecided on what to name him. Carson was suggested and I liked it. About a week later I dreamt his name was Carson and that was that. Blake is my great-grandfather's name.
Age: 20 months
Nicknames: Carson De La Hoya, Darson, Scooter, Bubba and Bubby
Favorite Activities: Digging in the dirt/mud, swinging, sliding at the park, coloring, playing choo-choos and riding his scooter.
Favorite Foods: Pizza!
Least Favorite Foods: mashed potatoes
Favorite Music: Our Disney cd, he sings along to Zippa Dee Doo Dah!
Favorite Toys: His scooter and the choo-choos.
Favorite Book: He likes when I read pirate books and use my funny pirate voices.
What makes him happy: Playing outside, playing with his brother, snacks, and when daddy comes home from work.
What makes him sad: Falling down on his noggin which he does quite often. When Cole takes a toy away from him. Not getting his way.

10 comments:

Kristi said...

cute boy!!! fun post to read... :)

Jan Russell said...

He is the CUTEST little guy! I loved reading this, but I can't say I understand about the mashed potatoes! I love his middle name too!

Helena said...

I want to hear your pirate voices. ;)

Jenson Family said...

It's fun to hear all about Carson! He is so cute. What a great pic of his dirty bum bum!

Cammie said...

Oh Carson! He is such a cute little sweetie pie, and is getting so big!

Kristi said...

I can't believe he's already 20 months old. What a cute little guy!

Carin said...

He is such a doll!

Michelle Smith said...

He is such a beautiful little guy!!

Dave and Gretchen said...

I love this post! You forgot his other nickname...something about Kate Moss. LOL!

The Frosts said...

What a CUTE boy! He is looking more and more like Cole!