Thursday, March 6, 2008

Family Pics

My dear sweet Grandpa has been fighting cancer now for alittle over a year and we know that our days with him are getting fewer. He has always been such a strong, courageous hero and continues to be in this leg of his life's journey. We all love and admire Grandpa! This past weekend my whole family (my Mom, all of my siblings, spouses and kids) traveled to St. George to visit with him, take family photos and enjoy eachother's company.

I still have a ton of photos to go thru' but thought I'd better get a few posted so my family can see them, (and since it's my blog they are mostly of my fam, lol). I'm sure these will be priceless treasures in years to come.

My Family!

All of the Richards Grand Daughters!

My Boys and their Great-Grandpa!

All of the Great-Grandkids!


P.S.- Mom, Steph, Gretch and Michelle: I have some GREAT ones of you guys too. I will make copies for everyone!

11 comments:

Kara said...

What precious pictures!

Carin said...

Nicole your pictures are wonderful. It brings a tear to my eyes. (I always was a bawler!)

Kristi said...

What a sweet Grandpa, and your pictures are just priceless. :) You'll be so glad you took them. We lost my Grandpa suddenly, a couple years ago, and it was soo hard. Hope he has some good days ahead.

Jan Russell said...

I'm all teary eyed too - these are BEAUTIFUL pictures, I am loving Grandpa's socks! I'm glad you had the chance to have the whole family together and get these wonderful pictures! hugs!

The Frosts said...

Wonderful pictures. I'm sure you will treasure these for the rest of your life. You guys looks great. Big hugs about your grandpa!

Cammie said...

Great pictures. I love your grandpa's socks, what a stylin' man. Great memories!

Anonymous said...

I love you grandpa!

Anonymous said...

I meant to say.....I LOVE YOUR GRANDPA. He's not my grandpa...but YOUR grandpa. Holy Cow...I need typing lessons.

Holly Child said...

What sweet pictures, Nicole! What a great memory!

DaveAly said...

Those pictures are a treasure!

April said...

What wonderful pictures Nicole!