Friday, March 7, 2008

A Cole Funny (or 2)

When I pick Cole up from school the routine is that I ask him how his day was and what he learned about. The conversation today went something like this:

Mom: Hi Cole. How was school today?
Cole: Great!
Mom: What did you learn about today?
Cole: Flagpoles.
Mom: Flagpoles???

Cole: You know, baby frogs.
Mom: Ohhhh, tadpoles.
Cole: yeah, that's what I meant; tadpoles.

And another funny thing he said to me Wednesday in the car on the way to school:

Cole: Carson sure is getting smart Mom.
Mom: Why do you say that Cole?
Cole: Because Mom, his head is humongous!

I don't know, it looks pretty proportionate to me...

14 comments:

Kristi said...

Yep. Head looks normal to me. LOL! Cole is a crack up!

Holly Child said...

That's cute...'flagpoles'! ;o)

Kristi said...

SO funny!! I love it! It's great that you are getting these cute things recorded so you can remember them when he is older.

Genna came home and told us on President's Day that she learned at school how George Washington and Thomas Monson never told a lie.

Jan Russell said...

Too cute - I love Cole stories!

Carin said...

COle just kills me! He is so dang cute!

April said...

lol He's so cute. :)

Kara said...

He is darling! Those cute little moments are what makes being a mom so worth it.

Cammie said...

That is hilarious! His head is humongous!! He says the funniest things.

BTW: thank you for trying my cookie bar recipe. now I'm not the only person who has to run my a** off all week!

Stephanie Anne said...

Oh, I love those crazy antics of his ;)

Guess whose birthday is on Friday??? I'm turning 28 (Half Dad's age ;)

Jenson Family said...

Really, really cute! Cole makes me laugh!

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious!

Dave and Gretchen said...

Seriously! That boy is out of his mind! I love it! What did we ever talk about before Cole?

Dave and Gretchen said...

P.S.-If Steph's 28, how the heck old are you??? Oh yeah, 56!

The Frosts said...

Super cute! It's so good that you're writing these down. I always think I'll remember but then I don't!