Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What's That Noise?

A couple of mornings ago I was laying in bed trying to catch a few extra minutes of sleep before starting another crazy day when I kept hearing the strangest sound. It went on for a few minutes and I kept wondering what on earth that noise was. Finally I dragged my tired body from the comforts of my cozy bed to investigate the source of this strange and random sound. It seemed to be coming from the general direction of the master bathroom. So that is where my investigation started and ended. Standing at the toilet wearing a cheesy, toothy grin is Mr. Carson and in his hands is the toilet plunger and in the toilet is my make-up that he is vigorously plunging. He was having so much fun I hated to ruin it but I was: a) grossed out that he had been playing in the toilet for who knows how long and b) ticked off that he had thrown my make-up into the toilet. Ick! I guess Alan had gotten him up and then got busy doing something and Carson crawled himself up the stairs and into my room where the trouble began. Needless to say Carson went straight into the tub and the make-up went straight into the trash.


Is it just me or is it kind of funny that my 100th blog post has a photo of the inside of my toilet bowl.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least the toilet looks clean! :)

Jan Russell said...

Just be glad you caught this yourself! Sawyer threw one of my make-up brushes in the toilet, and Jonathan just put it back in my make-up bag. SERIOUSLY - I wanted to DIE when Harrison told me about it a week after the fact. Gross, gross, gross!!!

Happy 100th post!

Jenson Family said...

Your plunger has had it! Sad that your make up had to go too... That sucks. Thanks for doing my cute new bloggie!

Kristi said...

I was thinking the same thing - at least your toilet bowl is clean. ;)

Happy 100th! That is impressive. (this coming from a person with 2 posts, mind you)

Kristi said...

Nicole- you know you're a blogger when...you find things in your toilet and you go grab the camera, LOL!!!

Holly Child said...

I was seriously laughing at this!! It's a rite of passage for each kid to discover the joys of the toilet! :p

Lana said...

i love that you blogged it!

Dave and Gretchen said...

I am also very impressed by the cleanliness of your toilet!

Ashley said...

ditto to minna! That is exactly what i thought. What is it with the toilets my baby is obsessed and it is soo gross.

J said...

Amen to all of the above! I was most impressed with how clean your toilet is. AND that Carson knew what to do with a plunger. Smart kid. My girls just love to put insane amounts of TP in the toilet... I'm always praying it will ALL go down!

Cammie said...

Happy 100th post! I love that it's of a toilet, very funny. I'm also impressed about the clean clean toilet!

Why do kids love potty stuff so much?