Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mr. Mischief and the Messy Phase


*Caught in the act*

Carson has turned into a turbo mess-making machine. So far this week he has emptied the lower kitchen cabinets and strung pans all over the kitchen, unloaded the dishwasher, pulled the food out of the pantry, swished his hands in the toilet, got into my scrapbooking supplies, tipped over the bathroom trash and dragged all sorts of nasty goodies thru' out my bedroom and my favorite: broke a candle by bashing it with a frying pan and then tried to eat the glass.

Also this week he finally got his 2 bottom teeth, Hallelujah!
He's been a busy boy!

6 comments:

Holly Child said...

He is busy!! Mine's the same...never grew out of it...and he's nearly two!

Jan Russell said...

Aww - you can't blame him for trying to eat the glass, he probably just wanted to try out his new set of chompers - LOL! Just don't blink, and you'll get through this phase...they are SO fast when they are up to mischeif making, aren't they?!? He sure is a cute boy, even when he's making a mess!

Jenson Family said...

Look how innocent he is in that picture! His face just says "I didn't do it - Cole did!"

Grace said...

Cute picture. I'm so glad Kody still hasn't learned how to crawl, because I know he'll be doing the same, and I'm just not ready for it.

Cammie said...

I can't imagine such a sweet child could cause such damage. The crazy phase is always fun. Congrats on the new teeth.

Anonymous said...

Carson bit my finger!