Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Just Like My Big Brother

I guess I should have know that it wouldn't take too long for Carson to decide he wants to be a pirate just like his big brother Cole. While Cole was gone, Carson took command of the Black Pearl and had a great time sailing it all over the house without Cole yelling at him and taking it away. Carson really thinks he's a big kid too.

This video is short, only 4 seconds but it shows how quick Carson can get around with the aid of a push toy!

This video is 22 seconds, it really shows how silly Carson is, notice the tongue sticking out. That is his new silly "Carson thing".

10 comments:

Dave and Gretchen said...

Carson is a big boy. He is cruising on that ship! It looks like a trip to "Pirates-R-Us" is in order to buy Carson his own hat and eye-patch. (Hopefully Cole doesn't make him walk the plank when he sees this video.)

Judy said...

So cute. Carson looks like one of those ridiculously strong men as he is so easily pushing that ship along!

You need to post a pic of your hair!

Lana said...

Yeah, I wanna see your hair! :)

Jan Russell said...

He is the CUTEST! ANd gasp, I've not seen "the black pearl" before! Where does one buy that?

Hilary said...

oh my gosh! I've never seen a toy like that! How fun!! What a cutie pie he is!

Freer Family said...

Jan- I believe Santa bought that at Costco. Isn't it the cutest thing ever?

Nicole

Cammie said...

He is just too much fun! Very speedy on those chubby little legs.

BYW! What did you do to your hair, share share!

April said...

lol That's just the cutest. :)

New hair?! Where's the pics? I wanna see. :)

Kara said...

Whatta cutie! I love how your boys love pirates. Those videos are fun...I've got to figure out how to do them. And I demand we see your new hair! :)

Helena said...

Hey, who wouldn't want to be a pirate?

He is so cute!