Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween Fun


GOT CANDY? Carson's 1st Halloween!



Halloween was fun and I'm soooo glad it's done! We had lots of fun Halloween activities this year including a dress up day at Music Makers, Cole's school singing program and class party, treat making, pumpkin carving, Disney Halloween treat, pumpkin patches, trunk or treating and trick or treating. Phew! Carson and Cole had matching costumes this year but every time I put Carson's coat on he would freak out! So I'm still trying to figure out how to get a picture of him wearing it. I decided last minute to be a pirate mate, Cole was impressed even if I did look like a goober. We met up with family at Sonic before trunk or treating (there's nothing like eating a little grease before collecting all that sugar). The kids had a great time but Cole decided it was not so much fun to trick or treat at cars and wanted to go to houses so we came back up to our neighborhood and hit a few houses before hitting the hay.

11 comments:

Jenson Family said...

Sooo fun! But yeah, it is kind of a relief that it is over. Before we know it, Christmas will be here... Tuesday was a BLAST! We will have to do it again!

Kristi said...

So fun that you dressed up too!!

And I love your cute little treats to giveaway!!

Jan Russell said...

You guys look adorable! And your treats turned out so way CUTE! I love the picture of Carson with all the candy - he's such a sweetheart!

April said...

It sounds like you guys had some good fun being cute pirates. :) I like the Sonic idea. We ended up at Wendy's. lol

Carin said...

Nicole you are adorable! I love the mate costume and the picture of Carson with the candy is priceless.
Sounds like you all had a blast.

andrea said...

Such cute, cute costumes...cute, cute boys. And hello mama? You are pretty cute yourself. Love your outfit!

Cammie said...

Your boys are as cute as ever. Not to mention what a freakin' sexy pirate you are. Damn, girl! You've got it goin' on!

I love the picture of Carson in a pile of candy! What a dream come true!

Lana said...

Oh my gosh, I love that picture of Carson with all the candy! And you look pretty good as a pirate, Nicole

The Frosts said...

I totally LOVE that you dressed up with your boys. You guys all look So cute. I love the picture of Carson with all the candy. Glad you had a fun Halloween!

Kara said...

How fun that you dressed up to. What a good sport! Your boys look SOOO adorable. The treats you made are amazing, too!!!

Judy said...

So cute! And yes, I'm happy for Halloween to be over, too, but unfortunately Lexi still thinks it's time to dress up everywhere we go. I finally had to hide her costume!

PS How do you do those little collages of pictures?