Friday, November 2, 2007

Fancy Feet





My girlfriend Leslie and I braved DSW shoe store with 5 kids between the two of us last week. If you haven't been to DSW you need to go, it is shoe heaven. Anyways, Cole and Lindsey found those pantyhose thingies you are supposed to use to try on shoes with and put them on all on their own. It was seriously so hilarious and like a good blogging Mom I had my camera in the diaper bag and snapped some photos. You know someday these photos are going to embarrass Cole but the moment was too priceless to pass up.

By the way we both found cute new shoes too!

5 comments:

Jan Russell said...

That is too funny! My boys like to "reorganize" the boxes when we go to those type of shoe stores. I guess they need to stay busy while we take in all the designer goodness at discount prices - lol.

Cammie said...

Very fancy! You two are my new hero's. Shoe shopping with 5 kids, a cute photo op., AND you found something to buy. You must share your mulit-tasking secrets!

Jenson Family said...

That was fun! And you started me on something that could be dangerous - DSW! We need to go back without the 5 kids! And do lunch at a better place than "Donalds!" Thanks for going with me!

Kara said...

That is hilarious! Definitely keep those photos for blackmail. :) Now don't tease me, what shoes did you come home with?

Carin said...

ROFL!
love that you got pictures of that!