Thursday, July 19, 2007

Carson



I have been the biggest slacker when it comes to taking Carson's photos. With Cole I had the camera out and snapping every single day. People warned me that would happen with baby number 2 and I didn't believe it could, but sadly it's true. Anyways, I decided I'd better start now before it's too late and he is grown. I set up a make shift studio on the balcony with a giant black blanket and went for it. None of the shots are award winning but they work for me. Carson is now 5.5 months and just a total sweet boy. He smiles, giggles and coos all day long, rolls over, pushes up and tries really hard to sit but topples over after a couple of seconds. He loves the antics of his big brother and watches everything he does.

7 comments:

Misha said...

What a handsome little guy!!!!

Jenson Family said...

Oh my gosh Nicole! What a gorgeous shot! You are amazing! That's like professional looking! Geez! Now you better get scrapbooking!

Anonymous said...

DEE-LICIOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

nicole!!! that is a beautiful shot!!! he's adorable.

Anonymous said...

You are professional for sure. He is so chubby!

April said...

What a fab shot of a seriously yummy baby! :)

Kara said...

Is it Ms. Squirrely herself? Nicole! It's Kara(abbey)! OMG your boys are so so so so so so cute! I think our babies are pretty close in age (3/21/07). How old is Cole now? This is a beautiful shot!