Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Very Special Guest


This weekend we had a very special guest stay with us. His name is Mr. B. Bear. He is Cole's classroom bear and this past weekend Cole had the opportunity to bring him home. He was so thrilled! Mr. B. went everywhere with us, even out to dinner at Red Robin. He was very good house guest; quiet, neat, etc... When Monday morning rolled around I had a very sad Cole. He wanted to keep Mr. B. forever but he needed to go back to school and have the chance to visit other student's homes. Luckily Cole has a small class and I am sure we will get the opportunity to have Mr. B. visit again.

7 comments:

Carin said...

I will come and you can take me to Red Robin if it will make Cole feel better ;O)

yayomamaw said...

What a cute way to show the kids responsibility...

KJenx said...

How fun. And any reason to eat out is good for me!

Jan Russell said...

I promise to be neat and behaved if you'll have me over and take me to Red Robin for a freckled lemonade. Please?

Such cute, sweet pictures of Cole and Mr. B. - hope it's his turn again soon!

Dave and Gretchen said...

Great pictures of Cole and Mr. B. Bear. So glad he could stay awhile!

Kristi said...

I remember my kids doing that kind of thing in kindergarten/first grade.... Cole looks thrilled with his little friend. cuteness!!

MamaBug said...

What fun!