Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Carson's Obsession!

As most of you already know Carson loves all things trains! His love has turned into an intense obsession! All he talks about, thinks, about and dreams about is trains! He has multiple train tracks set up throughout the house so he can play with trains anywhere, anytime. He loves to watch Thomas and GeoTrax DVD's basically all day and all night. Which is a bad thing because he will come in our room at 2:00 am and toss a Thomas disc at Alan or I and demand to watch it right then. Ugh! This train thing is becoming eXhAuStInG!!! This morning when I went in to wake him, I found him lying on the floor beside his train tracks with a DVD in his hand sound asleep. I tried to sneak a photo but I woke him up. It was seriously hilarious! You will have to settle for a photo of him dressed as a Conductor wearing his Thomas pj's instead. What a nut!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Jenson Family said...

You forgot to mention the can of Root Beer he flings at you at 2 a.m too! He is sooo funny!

Cammie said...

All Aboard!!!!!!

Hilary said...

he is simply adorable!!

Kristi said...

Cutest conductor EVER!
Trains are a fun thing to be obsessed with, could be much, much worse... :)

Dave and Gretchen said...

He's so stinkin' adorable!

Grandma Darlene said...

That's the cutest thing I've ever seen. We love Carson and his trains. I think he has passed by Cole's love of trains.

MamaBug said...

Ah! See, I finally read back far enough to get caught up with your blog and find the answer to the question I asked you earlier. :) Cute boy!!