Sunday, October 4, 2009

I Want To Go To School

It was bound to happen sooner or later. Carson finally figured out where Cole goes all day long. Recently while I was getting Cole ready for school Carson came down with a backpack on and said, "Mom, I want to got to school". He got in the car (with his backpack) and when we dropped Cole off Carson began to bawl his head off because he didn't get to go to school. He was so sad. The whole way home he said, " I want school, I want Coley". Poor kid! He was stuck with me all day.

10 comments:

MamaBug said...

Aw, poor guy! It's nice to know that he really loves his brother though. :)

Carin said...

Nicole I am sorry he is such a cutie bug! Its wonderful he loves his big brother so much.

I LOVE his hair the best!




LOL! my word verification is cussings

Jan Russell said...

Isn't it pitiful? Sawyer feels the same way! I do have him in preschool 3 mornings a week, but ALL afternoon and the other 2 days he begs to go to Harrison's school. I guess Target with mom is no comparison?

Cole is ADORABLE! I love that hair of his, too!

Kristi said...

so pitiful! his hair cracks me up, do you just love it?!

Dave and Gretchen said...

That is just too cute!!

Michelle Smith said...

I LOVE his face!!!

Lana said...

LOVE the hair! :)

J said...

The hair is hilarious.

Dr. Kathy said...

When Brian was in kindergarten, Shawn wanted to go to school. When we went to open house, he was telling Brian's teacher that he wanted to be in her class, too. She asked him how old he was and he said, "My mother tells me I'm only three, but I'm really five." What a character. Since my two "little" guys are now in their 40's, it proves that time flies.

Hollie said...

Sometimes don't you wish you could send him to school too :) Think of how quiet the house would be ;) Okay, maybe that's just my wish that they were all at school.