Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sooo Many Questions

Seriously, Cole talks ALL day. His mind is constantly thinking of new things and he asks sooooo many questions. I feel bad admitting that it drive me bananas sometimes. But sometimes he comes up with some good ones that really crack me up. Here is one he asked today, I thought it was hilarious and clever...

Cole: Do terrorists talk with their mouths full?
Mom: Ummm, I don't know. Why?
Cole: Well it is bad manners to talk with your mouth full and terrorists are really bad.

6 comments:

Michelle Smith said...

What a cutie patootie!!! He is right.

KJenx said...

its good to know you are teaching him all the right things! bad is bad

The Frosts said...

I am literally laughing out loud. That is so funny! What a great kid!

Helena said...

LOL! Yes. Yes they do.

DaveAly said...

Please share more of these...Cole cracks me up!!

Kristi said...

awesome. I know the questions get tiresome, but at least he's entertaining?!