Thursday, May 21, 2009

Carson Makes A Splash

Carson participates in a playgroup on Wednesday mornings while Cole is at school. This week we took the kids to a fun splash park in Summerlin. Carson had the BEST time! He ran and ran and splashed himself silly. We always joke that Carson is part puppy and true to his puppy ways he got down on all fours and slurped up some of the water. I know, NASTY, but hilarious too.
Photobucket

In the car on the drive home he passed out cold, he was totally exhausted.
Photobucket

11 comments:

KJenx said...

Don't you just love worn out kids?

Kristi said...

It's so hot out... I want to go to a splash park too! Looks like that was the pefect outing for him. And, I have never seen a kid looking more WORN OUT! CUTE!

The Frosts said...

He is way too cute for words! is his hair curly? it looks like it in these pics and I LOVE it. You should grow it out and let it get shaggy - I'll bet that would be a great style on him. Love the pics!

Dave and Gretchen said...

That is so cute! How fun for him to go play with friends. What park is this? He's such a little bug!

Helena said...

Oh, fun! Kate didn't like the splash park at all. We'll have to try it again this year.

Jenson Family said...

That was fun! We're doing that park again the first week in June. What a cute guy - he totally had a BLAST!

Jan Russell said...

I am so jealous - we don't have splash parks out this way, and I'd love the opportunity to run my boys ragged at one! Carson is a total doll, play hard, sleep hard!

Michelle Smith said...

I wasn't aware that my nephew was part puppy. That makes me LOVE him even more than I already do!!

Cammie said...

he is so cute. I love a good splash park, it looks like he wasn't shy about getting a few gulps of water! Go Carson!

Hollie said...

These pictures made me laugh, they're so stinkin' cute!

Dave and Gretchen said...

PS-I'm impressed that he actually wore his trunks for this outing! ;)