Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Never Too Old

...to roller skate! Saturday night me and two of my sissies braved the scariness that is Crystal Palace roller rink on Rancho and went skating. WOW! Saturday night is a little sketchy there and we got quite the education. Plus it was crowded, like skating on an L.A. Freeway crowded but it was so fun! We have plans to do it again, just maybe not on a weekend night. Anyone care to join us? It's really fun...


Gretchen, Me and Stephanie

Yep, we all have our own skates!

*The reason I have no photos of all 3 of us together with our skates on is because I was scared to hand my camera over to a stranger. They probably would have skated off with it...

5 comments:

Cammie said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I like your face in that picture. Like you're almost looking over the camera....maybe to see who is coming? You guys are so cute, it makes me miss my sissie!

Jenson Family said...

They do "Connors Elementary Night" at Crystal Meth Palace. Kris took the girls in January and had fun. I'll let you know when they go the next time so you can join in on the fun! Yeah right!

Michelle Smith said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Dave and Gretchen said...

I just don't know how those boys didn't flash us in their booty shorts~

Stephanie Anne said...

I have an enromous cranium! It's like an orange on a toothpick!