Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day

That pesky little Leprechaun struck again this year! He turned our apple juice green and delivered a box of Lucky Charms to the boys for breakfast.
At school, Cole's day was filled with lots of of fun green snacks and activities. After school we met some friends at Retro Bakery for green cupcakes. Mmmmm...

Poor Carson is still feeling sick and laid on the couch the whole time, he was totally uninterested in the yummy cupcakes.

Then Morgan came over and helped Cole make a cute little St. Patty's Day craft.

What a fun, busy, GREEN day!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I love your festive-ness! Any excuse to celebrate, right? ;)

KJenx said...

wow! we felt good that we wore green shirts!

Cammie said...

That cupcake looks delicious and disgusting all at the same time! I love it! You are so festive with the green juice, I nearly forgot it was St. Patty's Day...However, I had to help out at Cali's school so I was reminded!!