Sunday, February 15, 2009

Do You Blog?

The other day someone asked me if I blogged and I was quick to answer with a "yes". But then I realized I have been really negligent in posting to my blog and that maybe I should update this page so I wouldn't be considered a liar.

So what's been going on? Well, I had a birthday on the 9th. My 29th again... We did lots of celebrating over the course of the weekend. On the Saturday before, the boys gave me an early present...A BIKE! I've been wanting one for a while and now I am wishing for nice weather so I can take it out for a spin. Also that night Alan and I went to dinner and a movie and then he surprised me with a night at a hotel. He had arranged for Gretchen's fam to stay with my kids so we could stay out all night. Fun! The next night (Sunday) we partied at my parent's house. My Mom outdid herself with the cooking and we stuffed ourselves sick. It was so fun!



The day after my birthday my awesome girlfriends took me to lunch at In 'N Out (Mmmmm) and then we went for cupcakes at the retro bakery afterwards. It was the bakery's first birthday and they were giving out free cupcakes and we even made it on the evening news, lol.






Thanks everyone for making my birthday special!

8 comments:

KJenx said...

happy "29th"! if you did so well on '29' how are you going to top it when you hit'30'? :> those cupcakes look delish!

Cammie said...

That sounds like a wonderful birthday extravaganza!! You're only 29 and on the evening news, life could not get much better!!

Helena said...

Looks like a blast! Happy birthday!

Kristi said...

What a coincidence! I turned 29 again too! Except that you could actually pass for 29, me - not so much. I'm craving a cupcake now...

Glad you had a fun Birthday!

Jan Russell said...

29? Wow, you are old! I turned 21 this year ;)

You are adorable, Nicole! What a great hubby and friends to make you feel so celebrated and loved!

Dave and Gretchen said...

Those cupcakes look finger-lickin' good if you know what I mean!!!

April said...

Looks like you had a blast Nicole! Happy birthday. :)

Michelle Smith said...

How do you eat IN N OUT and a huge cupcake and wear a -0 jeans??? Must be nice!!!