Tuesday, February 24, 2009

C'mon Ride The Train

All aboard! A couple of mornings ago Carson started dragging chairs around the family room and lining them up. I kept scolding him and telling him to put the chairs away to which his reply was "No, choo-choo train". That's when I realized he was building a train by lining up the chairs. Then he got his big brother and dragged him over to his train, both boys climbed aboard and Carson said, "All aboard! Choo-choo"! The boys had fun playing on their chair train until it was time to get ready for school.



FLASHBACK MOMENT:
Later that morning after I dropped Cole at school I remembered him being not much older than Carson and doing the same thing. I found the old pictures of Cole playing trains, what a cute little guy he was. When did he grow up so fast?



Cole, March 2006

9 comments:

Cammie said...

What cute train engineers!! They are both so so cute. I LOVE Cole's Hugh Hefner pimp bathrobe! So cute!

The Frosts said...

How cute! Seeing the older pictures of Cole makes me realize how much they look alike! Cute, cute boys!

(PS, I obviously haven't been here in awhile - love, love, love your new header!!)

Stephanie Anne said...

That is easily the most precious post that I have ever seen.

Kristi said...

So danged cute...

I remember my little girls making trains with the dining chairs, when I had them moved to mop.

Your boys are all boy! LOVE IT

DaveAly said...

That is too funny!

Jan Russell said...

So adorable!

Michelle Smith said...

I love how proud Carson looks !!! Such cute pictures of Coley too! Those cute brothers have one track minds, LOL.

Kara said...

So cute! Love the flashback. My little guy just started doing this, too. Must be the age.

andrea said...

It's genetic, LOL! They are so cute...I love little boys. And I agree with Monique--your boys look way more alike than I thought when I see the older pics. So cute.