Monday, February 23, 2009

Bitten! (Not a Twilight Post)


My poor little Carson got bitten today while in the childcare at the gym. Some bigger child chonked into Carson's cute little face and got very, very close to his left eye. The thing that angered me the most is that they couldn't find the other kid's mother anywhere. They checked all over the facility even the showers and bathrooms and she was nowhere to be found, hopefully she wasn't across the road shopping at Target and abusing her gym childcare privileges.
Carson is a champ; he never even cried!

9 comments:

KJenx said...

shame! i hope you took him out for ice cream to ease his pain!

Jan Russell said...

Oh no! The poor little bubs :( I hope it heals up quickly, so sad!

Michelle Smith said...

Carson said "You should see the other guy"!!!

Helena said...

Yikes! (Some people's kids...!)

Dave and Gretchen said...

What a bad naughty baby! I'm glad Carson kept a stiff upper lip. He's the cutest.

Cammie said...

What? I'm about crying and it didn't even happen to me!

Although, over the years and seeing all his cute chub pictures, I have felt a compulsion to want to bite his cheeks too.....

The Frosts said...

Oh my gosh! How sad. That looks horrible. What a little trooper for not even crying! Did they ever find the mom? I hope it's all better by now :)

Kristi said...

Good night! Poor little guy. I hope it didn't break the skin!?

Jenson Family said...

Poor guy! I feel bad - that looks terrible!