Thursday, July 31, 2008

Romance at Ross

Yesterday my girlfriend and I went to Ross Dress For Less to look for cheap prom dresses for the Breaking Dawn release party (but that's a whole 'nother post).
Cole found a fedora hat, put it on his head and yelled out "Yee-haw"! Lindsey turns to Cole and tells him that that hat is not a cowboy hat but a dancing hat (think Fred Astaire) and so the two of them begin to waltz around the accessory department. It was hysterical, they did twirls and dips and all sorts of fancy moves. Unfortunately I put my camera away too soon and missed their grand finale; a full on the lips kiss. Leslie and I were laughing so hard we were crying! Silly kids!

Aren't they fancy, just look at that dip...

Waltzing around the store as Janers looks on...

This photo cracks me up. Cole looks a little worried as Lindsey looks on with those vixen eyes.

7 comments:

Jenson Family said...

That was soooo funny! My girl is so boy-crazy!

Kristi said...

How very cute! And that last pictures CRACKS me up! BTW, can't wait to hear more details about your "Breaking Dawn" plans!

Kristi said...

Cole is such a funny kid! I love the dancing picture especially! And yes, please share your Breaking Dawn plans.

Jan Russell said...

I have many a love affair at Ross, but it's usually with the shoes...

They are TOO CUTE! These pictures crack me up!

Dave and Gretchen said...

DAAAAAANG! They are so funny.

Lana said...

Too bad you missed the shot of them kissing! That's hilarious!

Cammie said...

Oh my gosh! The ladies man, Cole! Is that an older woman?