Sunday, December 23, 2007

You Wanna Watch What?


Last night Alan and Cole were sitting on the couch watching TV (well actually Alan was channel surfing) when all of a sudden Cole says, "Dad, you passed Hairy Puppets". Alan and I looked at each other wondering if we had heard Cole correctly. Alan asks him again what he said and Cole again tells him to go back because he passed Hairy Puppets. We are both totally bewildered. Neither of us have any idea what show he could possibly be talking about. So, Alan starts flipping the channels backwards when Cole shouts out "Stop, see this is what I want to watch, Hairy Puppets". Alan and I just looked at each other and started to crack up, it was Mary Poppins.

6 comments:

Carin said...

LOL!!!!! Nicole that Cole of yours is a handful and totally adorable!

Kristi said...

That is hilarious, Nicole!!! Out of the mouths of babes, eh?

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Jenson Family said...

Maybe you could watch Harry Puppets after going to Scary donalds... LOL! Cole is a crack up! My kids LOVE Mary Poppins!

Cammie said...

Oh my gosh! He is so funny and clever. Where does he come up with this stuff? I will be calling Mary Poppins, Harry Puppets from now on!

April said...

lol He's just the cutest. :)

Judy said...

I am cracking up...that is too funny.