Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Craziness

Oh my goodness, the craziness of the season has totally consumed me. I finally finished my shopping on Wednesday and hope to avoid the stores until after Christmas at all costs, although I'm sure there are last minute odds and ends that I will need to run pick up. I feel like my brain has been totally scrambled, the last three times I've changed Carson's diaper I have tried to put it on backwards, oh my, I need help, lol. Anyways, this weekend I am hoping to get around to our baking, I tell ya, I'm totally late in the game this year and my excuse is that this is my first Christmas with two kids. Do you buy it?

Here is a photo run down of some of the fun holiday activities we have participated in over the last week:

Saturday we went to the Bellagio with friends to see the Christmas display in the atrium. It was gorgeous! They do an amazing job every season and this was no exception. The kids had fun running around checking out the larger than life penguins, reindeer and trees. After, we braved the cold and went out front to view the dancing fountain shows. Those are my favorite, if it wasn't seriously freezing out I could have watched them all night.

Cole, Haley "Jane" and Lindsey

Carson, the cutey bug

Cole had his winter singing program at school! Oh my goodness, they were so sweet! I seriously teared up! There is something just so cute about little kids singing. I was so impressed that they knew the words to so many songs. WOW!


Monday was his Santa party at school (and the last day until January). He had a great time. They made cute crafts and got a chance to visit with Santa, Mrs. Claus and a couple of elfs.




Wednesday night my sister took Cole to the Magical Forest at Opportunity Village. It was Cole, my sister and her family, my Mom and nephew. They had a great time. It was all Cole talked about on Thursday. The highlight for him was of course the train ride. I was smart and sent my little camera along with Cole so someone could take photos for me, lol.

Cousins: Morgan, Brett, Cole and Ashley

Gretchen and Cole

2 comments:

Jan Russell said...

You have been totally busy! And I absolutely subscribe to your "two kids at Christmas" theory! Omigoodness, I am loving Cole's Nice List tee - Harrison would go ga-ga for that! Such cute pictures, and I couldn't agree more about kids Christmas programs, they have me crying every time!

Cammie said...

Busy Busy Busy. I hope you've been able to have a relaxing weekend to recover. I would love to see the Belagio Christmas display. It was so beautiful that one year we were down there and saw the spring butterfly thing. Really great. Also, where did you get Cole's shirt? It is the cutest thing. And one last thing, is that your little niece all growed up? Oh my. Where does the time go.

And yes, I do buy "It's my first Christmas with two kids" all the way!