Friday, December 28, 2007

Rudolph The Red (and Green) Nosed Reindeer

I saw the idea for these adorable reindeer cookies on a few of my friends' blogs (thanks Hilary, Jan and Monique) and thought it would be the perfect project for Cole and I to make. I picked up this cute apron and chef hat set at Home Goods a few weeks ago and busted it out for the cookie making festivities. Cole was thrilled to have his own hat and apron. I have to confess, I cheated and used the Pillsbury already made peanut butter cookie dough instead of making my own. It was Cole's idea to make green nosed reindeer too (they can't all be Rudolph). The cookies turned out quite cute, I think these will definitely be a part of future Christmas traditions.


Chef Cole




4 comments:

Jenson Family said...

Really, really cute!!! You have been busy the last little while! LOVE the little chef set!

Jan Russell said...

DARLING! I love how cute Cole is in his cooking get-up! Harrison loved making these so much, he wants to cook up a batch for New Years Eve - lol.

Cammie said...

Great cookies. I bet I could eat a whole pan of them. I love Cole's chef outfit, very cute.

Judy said...

So cute. You always have the best ideas.