Thursday, July 2, 2009

Krispy Kreme Donut Tour

A couple of weeks ago (yes, I'm that behind again) Our playgroup met for a tour at Krispy Kreme Donuts! Carson was so excited hopping around the store saying" donut, donut, donut" over and over and over. They received balloons and hats from the manager and learned how the donuts were made.

Then they got to dip their donuts in chocolate icing and load them up with sprinkles. This was definitely the best part of the tour, well maybe the second best part...

The VERY best part was getting to eat the yummy donuts!
FUN AND YUM!
Summer playgroups are the BEST!

5 comments:

Dave and Gretchen said...

I'm suddenly in the mood for doughnuts!! Looks like fun...do they do a grown folks tour? =)

Jenson Family said...

Ok, now you need to do part 2... Del Taco and Carson's BFF... Hahahaha

Jan Russell said...

I am madly in love with Carson's hair - how cute is he???

Your playgroup sounds like FUN!

Kristi said...

yummy! and fun. :)

andrea said...

my boys would love this. Who am I kidding. I would love this. What a fun field trip. And I agree with Jan...the little surfer guy hair on Carson is TDF.