Friday, May 23, 2008

Cole's Spring Program

Cole's class started preparing for their big end of the year Spring Program months ago and for weeks he has been asking me when it was. Well, last Friday was finally the BIG day. He wanted lots of his family to come and so lots of his family came including; Mom, Dad, Carson, Black Papa, Aunt GG, Uncle Dave, Morgan and Ashley.

The class was adorable! They sang a ton of songs that they had learned throughout the year and performed some new ones as well. They did a cute little dance (Meagan was his dancing partner) and a little one scene act set to music in which Cole played one of the mean giants (which is ironic since he is not so tall) and got to stomp all around. It was such a cute program and several times my eyes teared up because I was just so proud of my Cole.

Cole with his class ...

Daddy and his boys...

Proud Mommy...

9 comments:

Jan Russell said...

You have the most adorable family EVER! Cole looks super cute during his performance. And I LOVE your purse!!!

Jenson Family said...

Sooo cute! I bet he did AWESOME! What a total stud! I love how being a mom makes you have those "proud moments" when you get teary-eyed...

andrea said...

You do have the cutest family ever and you are the cutest mom ever. I cry at everything too...and always feel like an idiot. I can't help myself sometimes.

Cammie said...

Great job Cole! School programs are the best, I love to hear their little voices belting out silly songs. I'm sure he was the best one!

Dave and Gretchen said...

It was the best program ever!`

Dave and Gretchen said...

P.S.-I tagged you...check out my blog. Sorry girl! I'll try to get more friends.

The Frosts said...

What a fun program - I love their hats. He is adorable and your fam is the cutest!

Kristi said...

Little children singing, especially my own little children singing, makes me tear up too. He is so darn cute. You honestly have the most handsome little guys. Good job, Cole!

Anonymous said...

I am going to agree with Jan Russell there. I really like your purse as well. AND...how many people tell you that Cole looks like your father? I mean a younger version....