Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Carson is 4!

I know every Mom says this on their child's birthday but seriously!? Where has the time gone? I can't believe my baby is 4! Carson chose to celebrate his birthday with an army themed party at Grandma and Grandpa's house. All of our local family came and he was so excited to open his fun new presents and blow out the candles on his cake. Later that night he gave the presents a goodnight kiss before going to bed.
We just love this little guy and his fun personality. It's his job to be funny and make us laugh! He is such a special member of our family!
We love you Carson!

4 comments:

Jenson Family said...

He's the cutest little guy!!!

Anonymous said...

We love you too, Cars...wish we could have been there to see you blow out your candles.
Grammy Freer

Helena said...

I can't believe he's four either!

Dave and Gretchen said...

"There no fire in my eyes!" That's all I could think of when I saw the candle picture. We love our big 4 year old Carson!!