Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of 2nd Grade!

Ahhhh, the first day of school! It seemed to come quicker this year! But I think we were ready! This year Cole is a 2nd Grader! Wow!


A couple of things a 2nd grader needs for the first day of school are cool new Skechers!
A new Star Wars backpack and lunchbox!
And breakfast in front of the computer? (I pick my battles...)
Of course I had to snap the traditional photo in front of the house...
And one by the car (and yes, they are drinking Dr Pepper at 7:45 in the morning but it's caffeine free)...

And one last quick picture in front of the school since Cole won't permit me to bring the camera onto the playground and embarrass him.


I got a good report from Cole after school. This year he gets to be "Cole F." since there are 2 Coles in his class, he likes his teacher and they had blue cupcakes. Yay!

5 comments:

Jenson Family said...

The Dr. Pepper is HILARIOUS! Like Mother like son.....

Carin said...

I can't believe he is in 2nd grade already, Wade starts 1st grade on Wed UGGG on my own for the first time in 15 years how weird is that :O)

Helena said...

Wow. He looks so grown up!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome 2nd grader we have in the family!! Hope your new school year is very successful!!!!
Gram

Dave and Gretchen said...

Oh my gosh! That picture with the Dr. Pepper is SOO cute!! I'm glad he had a great first day! =)