Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Weekend Getaway


(My Happy Place)

This past weekend Alan and I took a quick trip down to San Diego. We stayed at the Hotel Del Coronado (one of my favorite places on Earth). I had the best massage of my life, we had an amazing room with an ocean view, took lots of walks on the beach and ate tons of great food including a delish meal at my favorite Thai restaurant. It was lots of fun and the time went by way too fast, I'm already thinking about going back soon!
Thanks Mom and Dad for taking the boys for the weekend.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Gorgeous photos!! I love the Hotel Del. I'm so jealous! I didn't know you were staying THERE! Geez! I love the shadow pic. I might "scraplift" that idea in the future. hahahaha!

Jan Russell said...

Aww - look at that shadow picture! How fun to run away for the weekend - you are adorable, Nicole! And you just reminded me that I have a year old gift certificate for a massage that I MUST cash in - oh my, does that sound heavenly...

Kristi said...

mmm... sounds heavenly. your pictures are just lovely, and your hair color is super cute!

Dave and Gretchen said...

Awesome pictures! I'm so completely green with envy!! Glad you had fune. =) (I'm a little slow on checking blogs.) =)

Unknown said...

Nicole, You look are still so beautiful! Your boys are so cute! My daughter and I had fun looking at your blog! I need to update mine! If you ever come up to Seattle, you will have to look me up!

Kyle and Marci said...

I didn't mean to sign in under Kyle's ward email. oops