Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Better Late Than Never...

Here are a few photos from Carson's third birthday party. I took him shopping at the party store and let him choose his party's theme. He chose Batman! He loves Batman and for the two weeks leading up to his party he kept asking if it was his Batman Party day. When the big day finally arrived he was super excited and at times overwhelmed. We had all the local family over for cake and ice cream and a chance to be photographed with a Batman mask.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute!! I like how everyone got into the mask...Love you Carson, Gram

Jenson Family said...

Alan cracks me up!!! I can't believe our babies are sooo big now... Crazy! What a total boy!

Kristi said...

Happy day! Little boys + batman = true love.

MamaBug said...

I looks like a good time was had by all. ;) You gotta love how excited they get by simple things.

Jan Russell said...

He is too cute for words in his Batman t-shirt and mask - glad he had a super fun birthday party!

Dave and Gretchen said...

Ha!! Prizes for Dad and Ashley's pics! I need those!! It was a cute party for a cute boy!