Monday, January 4, 2010

Advent{ure} Calendar

Hand's down, one of Cole's favorite things this Christmas Season was his Lego Advent Calendar which he called his adventure calendar. On school nights, after homework was done he got to open a new door and find a Lego surprise inside, (I never saw a kid more excited to do homework, I might have to get these to use as bribes throughout the school year). He of course loved weekends when there was no homework to be done and he could tear into the calendar, no strings attached.

Photobucket

I love how he called it his adventure calendar. We thought it was so cute we never corrected him!

4 comments:

Cammie said...

Ultra deluxe! We need both an advent and an adventure calendar around here!

DaveAly said...

What a fun advent calendar!!!

Unknown said...

I gotta get me one of those next year for Griffin!

MamaBug said...

What a cool thing! Must look for one for next year. :D