Monday, November 9, 2009

Cole's Award

Last Thursday Cole was presented with the academic achievement award for the month of October. He had no idea he was getting the award and Carson and I surprised him at the awards assembly that morning. He recieved the award for being "An Enthusiastic Learner". I'm so proud of him and he is proud of himself. I hope he always remains excited about school and learning new things.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love these photos of Carson checking out Cole's medal. Carson has a good big brother to look up to. I also love the photo of Carson choking Cole with the medal. That is just sooooo Carson!

8 comments:

Jenson Family said...

What a good little student!! He is doing so well...

KJenx said...

Way to go!!

andrea said...

awwww...what a good kid! And those pictures at the bottom are so funny. I love Carson's hair.

Wood Family said...

Good job Cole!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job Cole...you'll have a room full of medals before you get through!
Love you,Gram

Kristi said...

That is so great! Good work, Cole!

Cammie said...

Great job Cole! I need to steal both of those boys! My goodness, they get more handsome by the day. I wish we were going to be in Utah this Thanksgiving so we could see you.

Jan Russell said...

Great job, Cole! I'm sure he'll teach his brother to curb the choking in time, too ;) Those pictures are too sweet!