Friday, January 30, 2009

Hanging Out With Clifford

Last week Cole had short days on Thursday and Friday so I promised him we would do something fun after school on Friday. We have an annual pass to the discovery museum and so that's where we headed. There was a new Clifford exhibit that we hadn't seen yet and it sounded like a fun way to spend the afternoon.

Here is Cole, Clifford and Emily Elizabeth:

Carson, Clifford and Emily Elizabeth:

The boys liked the doggy dress-ups. Cole is Clifford and Carson is T-Bone. They put on a show for me on this cute little stage:


Carson loved putting the giant Clifford sized doggy bones on the conveyor belt which Cole was turning so that the bones would fall into Clifford's big doggy dish:

When I asked Cole if they were having fun, this is the face I got. What do ya think? Looks like a fun time to me:

5 comments:

Jan Russell said...

What a neat exhibit - you are always doing such fun things with your boys, Nicole!

Dave and Gretchen said...

How fun! We might need to go check that out. What a great mom!

Michelle Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hilary said...

I sometimes get sucked into Clifford episodes... what a cute exhibit!

Cammie said...

Fun for sure!! I love Cole's "fun" face!! So cute.